Otonabee College is the largest of the five well-established and internationally reputed colleges of magnificent Trent University of Ontario. The other four colleges of this fast thriving university are Catharine Parr Traill College; Champlain College; Lady Eaton College; and Peter Gzowski College. This otonabee college was established in the year 1972, and now it is a glamorous college of huge international prominence and popularity. An extensive range of academic courses are conducted by this college, including some online programs.
Trent University is one of the highly reputed, internationally famous and popular, and fast-paced innovative universities of Ontario. The colleges of this trent university are internationally admired for an extensive range of ace-quality and internationally acclaimed educational courses at the levels of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral. Trent's centre for Graduate Studies, the Catharine Parr Traill College, is internationally reputed for top-notch postgraduate courses, research-intensive programming, and a collaborative and interdisciplinary approach to studies. This university of Ontario has affluent arrangements and facilities for excellent education, necessary support to the domestic and international students and researchers, and accommodation. This web-article offers very useful information regarding the programs of this otonabee college canada, along with the trent university otonabee college address, admissions, and requirements.
Trent University Peterborough Degree ProgramsA truly opulent gamut of education programs offered by this trent university of Peterborough, covers the following academic programs:
- Undergraduate Programs and Specialization Courses: These programs of otonabee college peterborough, provide bachelor's degrees and specializations in a rather extensive range of subjects and fields. These subjects or fields encompass Ancient History and Classics; Anthropology; Archaeology; Arts & Science; Biology, Biochemistry, and Molecular Biology; Business Administration; Canadian Studies; Chemistry; Chemical Physics; Computing and Information Systems; Computing Systems and Physics; Cultural Studies; Economics; Education; Ecological Restoration; English Literature; Environmental Chemistry; Environmental & Resource Science / Studies; Forensic Science; French Studies; Gender & Women's Studies; Geography; History; Hispanic Studies; Indigenous Environmental Studies; International Development Studies; International Political Economy; Journalism; Kinesiology; Mathematics; Mathematical Computer Science; Media Studies; Indigenous Studies; Modern Languages and Literatures; Nursing; Philosophy; Political Studies; Psychology; Social Work; Sociology; Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems; Water Science; Human Resource Management; and many other subjects or fields.
- Postgraduate Programs: These programs of trent university otonabee college, offer master's and doctoral degrees in a wide range of globally popular and highly prolific subjects or disciplines. The subjects covered by these programs are - Anthropology; Applied Modelling and Quantitative Methods; Canadian Studies and Indigenous Studies; Cultural Studies; Educational Studies; English; Environmental and Life Sciences; History; Materials Science; Psychology; Sustainability; etc.
- Professional Programs: These programs are conducted in the subjects or disciplines of Business Administration; Environmental Science / Studies; Forensic Science; Nursing; Teacher Education; etc.
- Diploma Programs: The most popular subjects for the diploma programs of this otonabee college are Canadian Studies; Foundations of Indigenous Learning; Indigenous Environmental Studies; Indigenous Management and Economic Development, etc.
- Other Programs: These programs include programs for international students; Community-Based Education; Trent-Fleming Joint Programs; Degree Completion Options; etc.
Address of this Otonabee College (OC) of Ontario is as follows-
Otonabee College, Trent University, 2151 East Bank Drive, Peterborough, Ontario
For making enquiries regarding admissions to its courses at diverse academic levels, please visit: http://www.trentu.ca/contact/.