MBA in Canada
In Canada also, business management programs are counted among the most famous, popular, and top postgraduate programs, through both the campus-based and online modes. These mba programs in canada are provided by the majority of the 98 well-established universities to teach a huge number of domestic and international students and professionals every year.
However, not all mba colleges in canada are duly accredited by AACSB, AMBA, or EQUIS. The business schools which are approved by any of these bodies, offer mba programs of global standards, and are therefore, attract a large number of international students and professionals also from countries worldwide. This well-drafted and rich web-article presents very useful and constructive information regarding mba in canada, and the most popular and globally famous programs and universities for mba in canada for international students, which are commonly considered as being rather propelling for progress and growth in career. Naturally, these programs are also immensely popular in connection with doing mba in canada for indian students and professionals.
Here it is relevant to mention that Canada has been a globally popular educational destination owing to its top-notch educational standards, cost-effectiveness of education as compared to that in other well-developed countries like USA and UK, lavish educational infrastructure and research facilities, multicultural and cosmopolitan atmosphere, and its peaceful and beautiful environments.
Best MBA Programs in CanadaAdmissions to the globally reputed business schools of Canada are made on the following bases - GMAT scores, work-experience in the interested field, past academic records, fluency in English, career aspirations, personal statement, etc. Low GMAT scores may be compensated with admirably good status in other criteria. In general, the average GMAT [Graduate Management Admission Test] score of 550 is commonly desirable by best and most prestigious business schools of Canada, and this can go up to 650. Again, today, the most popular and highly preferred mba courses in canada are related with the following broad streams of subjects - Accounting and Finance; Natural Resources and Energy; Economics; Marketing; International Business; Entrepreneurship; Health Management; Human Resource Management; Operations Management; Supply Chain Management; Information Technology; Tourism and Hospitality; Project Management; Organizational Leadership; General Management; Strategic Management; Public Services; Agriculture and Forestry; and many other globally popular fields for MBA specialization. At present, the following business schools are most reputed for doing an mba in canada in any of these subjects of specialization:
- Concordia University - John Molson School of Business
- York University - Schulich School of Business
- University of Toronto - Joseph L. Rotman School of Management
- University of British Columbia (UBC) - Sauder School of Business
- Ryerson University - Ted Rogers School of Management
- University of Alberta - School of Business
- University of Calgary - Haskayne School of Business
- Queen's University - Queen's School of Business
- HEC Montreal
- McGill University - Desautels Faculty of Management
- University of Ottawa - Telfer School of Management
- McMaster University - DeGroote School of Business
- Simon Fraser University - Beedie School of Business
- Brock University - Goodman School of Business
- University of Western Ontario - Richard Ivey School of Business
- University of Victoria - Peter B. Gustavson School of Business
- University of Saskatchewan - Edwards School of Business